We're looking for an amazing Account Manager to join our team who will help our clients go big.
What We're Looking For
- 2-4 years of experience as an Account Manager or Project Manager at a website development firm.
- Strong familiarity with web application technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work independently, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- “Big picture” understanding of traffic – demographic targets, search engine traffic, paid online traffic, media buying, affiliate marketing strategy etc.
- Understand the importance of a rolling content plan for marketing and the resources required to deliver.
- Interpretation of key analytics and making key decisions based on data, including strategy, resource allocation, spend etc.
- Understanding customer experience and online customer conversion. Ensure an engaging customer experience is delivered online and maximize sales through constantly working to improve conversion rates.
- Understand the importance of list marketing (email lists, social lists etc). Maximize conversion rates and sales through list marketing.
- A creative yet data and detail driven individual with a passion for web design and development.
- Strong creative, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills necessary to effectively present, explain, negotiate and monitor projects and tasks.
- Accountability, proactive nature, and strong work ethic.
- BA or BS degree.
- Experience in SEO, API integration, and HTML a plus.
What You'll Do
- Manage development, maintenance, strategy and monetization of client websites.
- Work closely with our User Experience (UX), Engineering, Customer Service and Senior Management teams to meet all project objectives.
- Effectively manage new website development projects from start to finish on time and on budget.
- Act as the main point of contact for your clients and respond within a timely manner.
- Create online promotional campaigns, including detailed implementation strategy, copywriting, setting target milestones, and measuring effectiveness.
- Provide weekly and quarterly performance reporting to each client.
- Work with Sparkart’s Engineering and UX teams to scope and develop new features, including third-party platform integrations.
- Research, plan and implement new monetization strategies.
- Understand pricing and budgets for each client contract and manage projects to the agreement. Track and follow up on payments.
- Quality control customer service and handle escalated customer service issues.
Sound like you? Awesome!
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org